YOUNG IR GRANT
The purpose of young IR Grant was to encourage young IRs to present abstracts at APSCVIR annual meetings. Respective EC members would then need to endorse and support their young IRs.
- Waived registration fees by the respective organizing committees as an opportunity to present papers
- SGD 1,000 would be awarded for each awarded candidate for travel support
- OM must indicate to APSCVIR 6 months in advance of their meeting details
- OM must waive registration fee of awarded applicants
- Application forms made available in the APSCVIR website
- Applications must be submitted 3 months prior to the meeting
- Forms must be filled completely including endorsements as required
- If applicant is not an Individual Member or Junior Member, the applicant must become a member
- Proof of abstract submission must be attached
- Proof of abstract acceptance must be submitted subsequently
- Grant will be disbursed only on submission of Certificate of Attendance
APSCVIR had made provision for 15 awardees each year of SGD 1,000 each.
Terms and Conditions
- Applicants are to be of age below 40 years as at January in the year of the conference to be eligible.
- Applicants need to apply to be a member of APSCVIR prior to submission of this application. Application can be made on the membership page
- Grant will be disbursed only upon submission of Certificate of Attendance of the APSCVIR annual meeting.
Submission Guidelines and Required Documents
- Endorsement letter from the President of the local organisational member.
- Proof of abstract submission must be attached.
- Proof of abstract acceptance must be submitted.
- Confirmation of Registration must also be submitted.
- Completed forms to be emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org along with required documents.
Application is now closed. Please look out for the next application period for APSCVIR 2020, which will open in August 2019.