YOUNG IR GRANT
The purpose of young IR Grant was to encourage young IRs to present abstracts at APSCVIR annual meetings. Respective EC members would then need to endorse and support their young IRs.
- Waived registration fees by the respective organizing committees as an opportunity to present papers
- SGD 1,000 would be awarded for each awarded candidate for travel support
- OM must indicate to APSCVIR 6 months in advance of their meeting details
- OM must waive registration fee of awarded applicants
- Application forms made available in the APSCVIR website
- Applications must be submitted 3 months prior to the meeting
- Forms must be filled completely including endorsements and required documents
APSCVIR had made provision for 15 awardees each year of SGD 1,000 each.
- Applicants are to be of age 40 years or below as at January in the year of the annual meeting to be eligible.
- Applicants must be Individual Members or Junior Members to be eligible. Application for APSCVIR Membership can be made on the membership page
Application Guidelines and Required Documents
- Endorsement letter from the President of the local organisational member.
- Proof of abstract acceptance must be submitted.
- Confirmation of Registration must also be submitted.
Completed forms to be emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org along with required documents. Application is now closed. Please look out for the next application period for APSCVIR 2020, which will open in second half of 2019.
Grant will be disbursed after the annual meeting.
Grant will be disbursed only upon submission of Certificate of Attendance of the APSCVIR annual meeting as well as photo of the awardees during presentation at the annual meeting.